Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


Shamsofcourse.blogspot.com is a year old. WOOHOO!!! How else can we celebrate other than going back to the past and see how we started off. This was my first post for Vodnesis when i just started my attachment period at HPB, as a Publication Secretary for the NYP Ateam and was heavily involved in NCC HQ. In fact, if i remember correctly, i was already told that me and nicholas will be Central District OIC by Major Vincent and already making preperations for the position.



8:06 PM
15 March 2007


Surprise! New blog design and new taste means new attitude for blogging. Especially when coordinating two other blogs. That’s basically the reason why I'm on hiatus in shamsofcourse.blogspot. A decision that I'm not proud of ... but they say, we need to accept failures and adapt the trial and error analogy to succeed in life. Bla bla bla bla bla. Whatever.

Visited almost everyone's blogs. Felt how slow people can update. Saw some really good designs on the net. Knew more about blogger. I'm telling you, one of the things I learn here in HPB as an intern (the one everyone kept asking) is becoming blog savvy. Woohoo! At this time also, I've read numerous articles on the net and replied emails as soon as I received them. I told you I love to brag. Big, big smile from me.

There were a few other things about this new culture too. I now realized that the normal rate of $2 for food only during my lunch breaks have increased to $(3-5) and I repeat myself, food only. I’ve resorted to the healthier and cheaper lifestyle of drinking plain water. Well, once in a while I do treat myself to the oh-so-yummy dessert the likes of ice-kachang.

I also realized that I dun get to enjoy the luxury of being patient especially after work. Would like to see things get done just like the way it is in this office and I’d like to see it done fast. I've suan-ded(scolded) many in the process to get things done. Not proud, love my friends and I hope they would find ways to benefit from it.

Just in case someone else is going to ask me(again), I'm in Health Promotions Board, Corporate Marketing Department under the Corporate Marketing and Communications and I'm an intern ... and that makes my job scope anything and everything on marketing.

Alright. Shall continue from here when I have the time next week.

0 comments:

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.