Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


Advanced Photoshop




Hanif taught me the other day how to get started with Adobe photoshop. It seems interesting and i've been spending my days playing around with it. I still like editing photos using Microsoft Powerpoint though.


OK. I lied. Haniff, like me, is photoshop-idiot. I can never understand why is it better to use photoshop than powerpoint or whatever.


It seems like i can never give up my commitments in the student club that i was in. Guess that's why they have an alumni association for organizations - for gung-ho people like me. Just the other day, i had an idea on how to celebrate the club's anniversary. Exciting but i'm still worried why the hell i cant shut the thoughts of the club up. I think it's not healthy.


I know, i've changed the topic. The edited photos are just so nice right? Lemme guess, you wanna know how the hell i did it, is it really with Powerpoint?


Na'uh the answer to your question lies here www.photofun.od.ua. Go have fun! You deserve it.

6 comments:

Ezzatul said...

wow! it sure looks fun. and interesting too. hahaha

Shamsofcourse said...

it is, it is. haha try it!

Anonymous said...

you crazy shit//
no more friendship
=P


-grace

Anonymous said...

So nice... Teach me how you do it... Aper version Abg Ilham guner?

Anonymous said...

EH OKEH LAH IM FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

eeks but the website is in some funny language!!!!!!!!!!! ): ): gimana ini!!!

Anonymous said...

opps sorry forgot to leave my name.

xoxo,
mysterious friend.

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.