Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


Tagged by Hafiz

Game rules:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.
B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Muahaha! OK. MY TURN!!!

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have all my dreams come true and those will be dreams i had from young. No mercy.

3. What will your dream wedding be like?
One with me being able to see that everybody is happy about me being happy. I'll be very happy no matter how my wedding would be like but if its really grand it would be a bonus for happy memories in the future. Woohoo!

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
no. even if i am, i have fairy-tales and a box of chocolates to guide me through.

5. What's your ideal lover like?
Someone who complements me. I smoke a lot. She better have a lighter with her when i dun have one.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
Loving someone will be more blessed. What goes around comes around!

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?
Why not? They always end up being my friends. I mean i won't exactly wait ... if it happens, it happens! Yay!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I would secretly imagine she broke off! and then everything else will secretly happen. Shhh.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
My virtual pet dog died. No, wait. I was happy, I always am! Not when it comes to virtual pet dogs being dead though, it died peacefully what.

10. What do you want most in life?
A positive mind forever.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Yes because i'm doing this for a friend!

12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
I'd be glad! Dude, my best friend knows me best and i think that outing they had would surely be smth good. Just don't keep it to themselves and i wont let my imagination run wild.

13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
The service assistant person I'm going to meet tomorrow from Sony Ericsson BECAUSE MY HP CANNOT SEND OR RECEIVE MESSAGE!!!! NINAMIA!!! or however you spell it.

14. What kind of person do you think I am?
Someone who thinks i would play this game. I'm right, right?

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
this is cruel. haha but i'd be married and poor coz then i'd be happy with my wife and then we'll be rich with happiness and in turn be financially stable!

16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?
I would start wearing name tags and if that doesn't help, then just forget it la har. At least i tried!

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
Of course. In every relationship in fact.

18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
I would pick another one more person? Haha this is hard. I'd randomly pick one of them but i will still love the other one. The one i'd picked got nothing to lose coz i'll be spending time with her and very soon i'll like her more! Yay! but if the one i picked turns out to be lousy, then i'll have the other one! I'd pick fate!

19. What type of friends do you like?
All types to make the relationship interesting!

20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
Laugh with them, make it a podcast and laugh at the podcast. The Conference Gang Way!

Seems like i din take this game seriously. I hope it's been a good entertainment for you! I tag

  1. Grace (Happy Birthday!)
  2. Hazimah!
  3. Aisyah!
  4. Farah!
  5. Rachel!
  6. Nisa!
  7. Seha!
  8. Liyana!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ezzatul said...

i bring a lighter wherever i go! hahahahaha..

Anonymous said...

i hope you're not encouraging your friends to smoke with that lighter! muahaha. just found out a lighter has proved to have more uses than just lighting cigarettes!

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.