Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


Day 1 - Mission Pronto-fiz

Restricted: Mission Pronto-fiz
Day 0 - Mission Pronto-fiz
Day 1 - Mission Pronto-fiz
Day 2 - Mission Pronto-fiz
Day 3 - Mission Pronto-fiz

As it's gonna turn out. I'm able to bring along friends to the stayover at Hyatt and that's not even the best part of it. After telling this to Karim and Hafiz, both of them could make it for the stayover! Too good to be true and i should start making plans for their visit and ultimately, Hafiz's Birthday Celebration. Now, wait. What is there to prepare?

All i could ever think of doing was to check out the price of the dinner buffet so that Karim can prepare the amount of cash to bring over. I need someone else to coordinate the part where they both move over the causeway smoothly. I need to communicate with Karim well. The plan tentatively is to have them come over after Hafiz ends his school at 5.30pm and meet my family and I over at City Square which is the most convenient place to meet and then we set off to dinner at Hyatt. It was a good plan until Mum had to change it.

She kept asking if they would like to stayover after dinner and insisted that if they can, they should stayover. So Mum had to change the plan for the better. Hafiz will still have to go to school the next morning and i wasn't sure if he would want to skip school. I asked both of them anyways. Karim doesn't mind. There's just too much possibilities that could happen so I'll just stick to the plan until they've crossed the causeway.

We made an earlier check-in because we set off earlier to escape the causeway jam. Everything went well. The room and the seaview was spectacular and we could still get the Singapore network on our handphones. It was just great to spend our holidays there and to coordinate Hafiz's birthday celebration.

Photobucket

Enough planning for the day. I'm going shopping!



Photobucket

You bet it right, I enjoyed your secret hideout as much as you did, thanks!
but the look on my face somehow says that I still haven't found what I'm looking for =P

4 comments:

Shamsofcourse said...

to the (one who thinks he's the) great one:
should i entertain you? i wonder...

Shamsofcourse said...

to veritability:
lucky i didn't!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! someone look so cool huh!!
got waist somemore! hahaha!!

You better make it on this friday outing!

And i didnt know that you are gg NS so soon! 10 july =(

Shamsofcourse said...

duh. now's my prime. dun't think you'll get to see me show off my waist years after NS. :P

See you on Friday!

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.