Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


Hanging out with Joelyn


Time is short. Very soon, we'll be moving on in our own seperate ways and all that's left are great memories.

-Rosli



I'm just damn happy to still be in contact with Joelyn because we have had too many happy memories together since secondary schooldays. We don't want it to end or be forgotten so we're keeping them alive by hanging out together. Especially since she'll be studying in Australia and I'll be serving the nation in my green camo uniform for the next 2 years.

The best thing about the whole thing is that we had fun! Happy days for her and well, more photos of me being happy. All smiles.

I've probably told you about our friendship. How we started off as sms buddies and even until today, we still are. Only now, she replies later than before coz her phone is now in a sock and in vibration mode. Irritating. Dun even need to talk about answering phonecalls. Haha and the song i wrote for her... I freaking wrote a song for a girl! It's still something i can't fathom coz i dun think I'll be able to write another song for a girl. It's not an encouraging habit because after i wrote the song for Jo, I went to get my friends who were good enough as amateur musicians to add music to it but they didn't work on it. The song ended up having only a rough tune to it to make it a song.

Truth be told, our friendship mainly only happened through our sms-es and emails. We barely had a real face to face conversation. It went on a hiatus after the o's and during our NYP days. We didn't hang out before during our schooldays. I got caught up with soccer while she got caught up with guys. =P Same concept, different characters. She said i was stuck up and rarely says hi to her in school. OK, well maybe those weren't the exact words she used but i have that impression. Haha. That's probably a familiar thing to everyone else who would have seen me in the corridors and alleys of NYP or anywhere else.

Hafiz and Karim of The Conference Gang were also our classmates in secondary school. I got them hooked up with Jo for outings and later on with their girlfriends. They recently joined us for our sinful habit with waffles. Something Jo recently got me addicted to coz before this I had a bad encounter with big waffles at a breakfast buffet in one of KL's most renowned hotels. Probably not renowned anymore to me after that encounter but the gang and their girlfriends love it too and maybe we'll make it our sinful habit with waffles.

Hafiz once said I always have a mindset of being hopeful but I'm also always expecting the worst which is probably why I'm always away from disappointment. I'm looking forward to when I finish NS and the first message we'll be exchanging when she reaches Australia. I wish you happiness, Joelyn. I'm going to miss your smile! =)





Song title(translation): Making me smile


Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.