6 Days Camp
6 days camp starts tomorrow with no HP, no chance to shower, no luxury to have a good sleep, gonna get dirty, gonna sweat it out, probabaly a few cuts, gonna have to endure, gonna test my own patience, live on with what i've been given, no commercial items and I'm gonna have to work with everyone even if i dun like them. I'll just have to SUCK MY THUMB and get it done and over with.
This is really an experience of being out of my comfort zone. You have no idea how I'm feeling right now. Doing this for Singapore, doing this for the people i love, just so that they'll be safe when I'm not around, doing this for myself. Such patriotism but someday, you'll learn to appreciate it.
Happy 43rd Birthday, Singapore!

On a lighter note, one more month left! It's time to elevate the experience coz it's getting boring. Maybe i shouldn't have joined NCC, you'd ask. Maybe... but if it wasn't for NCC or any other things that i've done before now, I wouldn't have had the foundation to excel in whatever I'm doing now.
Not going to waste the 2 years, i have had my wants laid out and I'm living it day by day. No point rushing. Maybe that's why there's minimal sense of urgency in my daily movements. It's hard to predict the things that would make me happy in the future nowadays but there's a lot of physical trainings going on.
Exercising comes with endorphins, ensuring dosages of happiness. Plus it is the current tested and proven form of activity that would improve the ability to think. In case you didn't know. I still hate running though. Maybe that's why i don't quite like people who are associated with running - marathon runners.
Time is essential but love is all.





































-01.gif)
4 comments:
Hey! Relink me! =)
mycatcoolio.blogspot.com
HAHA! you look great in that picture at Farah's blog!
after our exams, gonna call you out so better prepare!
LOL!!!
I see the NS man in farah's blog! u look so different! haha! see u real soon =)
oy. penat nampak. aku lom train2 sak. mati. hahaha.
Post a Comment