The things i do and the reasons why
Being Sarcastic.
I choose to be sarcastic most of the time because I believe that sarcasm is nature's defense to stupidity. There's no regret when i know the person sensed it because i see it as doing a favour.
Waiting and not making it happen.
I still wait for things that i know will never happen because it's everything i want. I can't make it happen because what's meant to be will always find it's way.
Living my life.
I live life to the fullest by doing the things that makes me happy, hanging around the people that makes me smile, laughing almost as much as i breath and to love as long as I live. 

Being true to myself.
Goodbyes will always hurt. Pictures will never replace having been there. Memories good or bad will bring tears. Words can never replace whatever I feel. Someday it will all make perfect sense. For now, I'll just laugh through the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason.
Treating others as how they would treat me.
Judging me will make me prove you wrong. I'll tell you off if you tell me what to do. You can call me crazy but you really have no idea. You know I'm not a jerk or an egoistic bastard, I just have a low bullshit tolerance.
Rare THANK YOUs
Saying thank yous would be my way of saying goodbye to you. I'll thank you by returning the favour and in kind. Will rarely say it to you.
Rare ILUs
The more i say, the lesser i feel and no words can really replace the feeling. I will show you until i think you would have noticed it. It's always the small things that matters to make the bigger things matter.

mat moments. just so it matches the nature of this post. fierce. i loike.





































-01.gif)
5 comments:
Rachel
glad you did! touching post. the things i wonder i would do in the future. i still cannot imagine myself being a nice person. issues. hahaha.
i read your recent post and after so long i realised that you are the only guy in that third photo!
hahaha!
take care. my friend =)
oy. step fierce. hahaha. sorry ah that day didn't got to spend more time with you. =)
makin dekat nak masok NS, makin blambak design jobs plak. haha.
LOL. Sham, Sham...
Anyway, how's fasting in camp?
ass
- grace
Post a Comment