Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


Loving the fool

“I must learn to love the fool in me — the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries. it alone protects me against that utterly self-controlled, masterful tyrant whom I also harbor and who would rob me of human aliveness, humility, and dignity but for my fool.”

~ Theodore I. Rubin MD



It feels like it's been donkey's years since I last play soccer outfield. It's really different when playing at NYP's hockey pitch and so when Hakim texted me about the match he arranged with Ayer Rajah FC and asked if I could play as goalkeeper, I was in the right mind to grab the opportunity.

Well, i had a great time. We won 5-2. We rock!

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.