You tell me how.
While i figure out how.
I'm spending lesser and lesser time with my family. Almost never get to spend time with my friends. And always having longer to-do and shopping list for the weekend. I need longer weekends, please.

While i figure out how.
I'm spending lesser and lesser time with my family. Almost never get to spend time with my friends. And always having longer to-do and shopping list for the weekend. I need longer weekends, please.
8 comments:
Grace
Yeah. Damn glad I'm fine too.
Wei Bin
Thanks bro. I probably wont be looking at crossing over anymore. I'll be looking at giving my best shot in everything that i do. Keep in touch!
Nisa
Ok. The reason better be good. haha.
Rachel
hahaha. Never fail to give me a great motivation to update regularly. See you soon!
Pooja
Haha i dunno why I'm struggling to stay happy too. I guess i need more chocolates. This is shams saying thanks to poo. haha
of a friendly source
definitely man. well thanks. i'm gonna step up on it.
Anonymous
well i will soon. and maybe soon, you'll let me know who you are too? haha
Mandy
hahaha we'll meet up soon, darling. =P
Post a Comment