3. Graduation Ceremony Photos
1. Graduation Photos with NYPATeam friends
2. Graduation Ceremony Video
3. Graduation Ceremony Photos

2. Graduation Ceremony Video
3. Graduation Ceremony Photos

Congratulations, Shams!
-Rosli
-Rosli
Every Diploma tells a different story, just like every other academic qualification certs. The orientation days, the TEP days, the IPP days, the cca, the classmates, the lecturers and tutors, the "GO HOME, GO HOME, GO HOME..." cheer(or was it considered a jeer?) we gave to our tutors even before the tutorial classes even start proper. We've come so far to this and wherever we've come to, made our other memories even more memorable. I realised I'm a sucker for nostalgia. I'd spend time talking about the past with friends at cafes but not too much of it or I'd be exactly like a trained monkey. Not good, I need to be a monkey. Ok, there you go. I present to you the not fully uploaded album but let's enjoy what I have!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=37148&l=16398&id=829517801





































-01.gif)
1 comments:
Welcome!
Yes i did! the photos are very nice! =)
Post a Comment