pee am ass end eye
The time is now. It has been an astonishingly long journey. The journey/story of my life. All of these to prepare for when life begins at 40. The pinnacle of it all. I personally think I've done enough but truth be told, I still have a long way to go!
See how lousy I am, appreciating what I have? Almost everyone i met and told the story of my journey, says I'm lucky. I can only agree with them at that point of time after recounting. My memory sucks and thats one of the major thing that's affecting all of this. That's how it is and that's what makes life happening. Life is not hard afterall. Speaking of which, lemme share what I've just realised recently.
Women. It's hard not to be fond of them, after being introduced to each other. Simply because they deserve it. Have you ever wondered what would happened then if men continuously love the women they meet? You'd think it's perfectly alright but i beg to differ. The feeling of love will grow and that would be a disaster! So what I've come to realise and deduce from this thought is that there is something that helps to control all of this. In fact, there are a few but what i had in mind was PMS. Oh how uncomfortable everyone is to the whole PMS issue but it serves to be pretty useful nonetheless. The fact that no one enjoys the process of it, controlled the disaster in the making situation and create the healthy lifestyle we now live in. Fantastic.
Men are born to love women and like PMS, I'm coming in to control me. I want to love the women I meet healthily.
See how lousy I am, appreciating what I have? Almost everyone i met and told the story of my journey, says I'm lucky. I can only agree with them at that point of time after recounting. My memory sucks and thats one of the major thing that's affecting all of this. That's how it is and that's what makes life happening. Life is not hard afterall. Speaking of which, lemme share what I've just realised recently.
Women. It's hard not to be fond of them, after being introduced to each other. Simply because they deserve it. Have you ever wondered what would happened then if men continuously love the women they meet? You'd think it's perfectly alright but i beg to differ. The feeling of love will grow and that would be a disaster! So what I've come to realise and deduce from this thought is that there is something that helps to control all of this. In fact, there are a few but what i had in mind was PMS. Oh how uncomfortable everyone is to the whole PMS issue but it serves to be pretty useful nonetheless. The fact that no one enjoys the process of it, controlled the disaster in the making situation and create the healthy lifestyle we now live in. Fantastic.
Men are born to love women and like PMS, I'm coming in to control me. I want to love the women I meet healthily.
It's not that bad to think too much and I'm stupid for you too.





































-01.gif)
2 comments:
wahhh marie digby awesomezzz you should see her covers of other songs on youtube!
anyway, hi shamsul! :D no more nocturnalism eh?
someone's birthday is coming up. muahaha.
Post a Comment