Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


10 July 2008

Thank You Farah & Nisa
Farah's & Nisa's Video
Thank You Winnie, Queen
Thank You Rachel

Shamsofcourse is



...and so will Vodnesis. Well, not really. Only it's background will be in camo. Right. I'm nervous. Can you tell?

It feels like goodbye but they're telling me that I'll still be around on weekends. Whichever the case, Thank You for choosing Vodnesis for your reading and viewing pleasures all these while. It's been a pleasure to update the blog not so regularly but good enough and making it what it is right now. Shucks. This IS goodbye. NO. This CANNOT be goodbye. There's still so much memories to be imprinted here. To hell with goodbyes. VODNESIS IS HERE TO STAY!

Great. Now it's an obligation for me to update the blog... Kidding!!! Goodness. I can imagine how your face would look like after seeing the "O" word. Right. I am blabbering again. This is becoming a bad idea afterall. I should have just posted that animation, say a few words, put a song to it and get lost.

Wiseass. That's for agreeing. This is afterall my last week before being away from the internet world. You've already forgotten how I am with not giving others high hopes only to disappoint them in the end, have you? Ok. That's enough blabbering for one post. I am still nervous.

Talk to me. Click on the comments button below. You know...The Little Things.


18 comments:

Shamsofcourse said...

You clicked! Thanks!

Have you heard the song before? It's from Wanted, the movie. Rock On!

Fara said...

No.. I haven't watched the show!

Shamsofcourse said...

must be them projects. haha. it's the weekends! go watch it!

Anonymous said...

-.-"
don't be silly goondu~
army's not worth your tears, you'll survive. please~ you're "mr man"

grace

Shamsofcourse said...

but they said blood sweat and tears! okok kidding. haha nervous coz i have no idea what to expect. the best thing is for me to do what i'm supposed to do which i haven't even start - packing up the stuffs to bring.

And Carousel too :P

Anonymous said...

OMG~ i wish that DAY will never come! well i know its impossible!

and seriously you should start packing...

Thank you for inviting me! =)
I will certainly miss your blog entry! haha....

well i better get lost before it gets emotional here!

PS: when Nisa told me that you are gg NS on 10 July! I teared! =(

prepare tissue for me on Wednesday! hahahahahaa

Rhymeratus said...

what 'O' word? O...rgasm? hahaha! anyway, enjoy your last few days with your unshaven hair aight!

Fara said...

if you're free, come by our blogs..
heh.

Anonymous said...

it'd probably be washed away, Rach.. by the chlorinated water at jurong :D I'm touched.. Thanks! I'd also probably get Rosli to update the blog for me ;d

Shamsofcourse said...

Enjoy? haha I'm quite annoyed by the long fluffy hair on my head already :P A little bit wasted to cut it off before being botak. Botak Jones OTW!

Shamsofcourse said...

I will definitely not promise you to that. I will keep that in mind. In the meantime, keep it interesting! :P

winnie_babyy said...

why do everyone sound like sham is leaving us for good? haahh! WE WILL CATCH HIM DURING THE WEEKENDS.


So the blog will still be as happening =)

Fara said...

No.. I'm saying come by our blogs.. there's SOMETHING there. If you haven't seen it yet. lol.

Shamsofcourse said...

catch me if you can ;P there's always the 24 hours places we can go if i can't make it for any daytime outings during the weekends. Yeah!

Shamsofcourse said...

I've seen it =) wanted to talk about it but the com was giving me problems last night. Thanks once again!

Anonymous said...

haha! Wow! im touched =)
you still remembered what was the first sentence i told you!

Verrrryyyy gooodddddddd =)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

i cant wait for WEDNESDAY! which is tomorrow! =)

See you......

hahah!

Shamsofcourse said...

Damn goood. haha! Can't wait too. Too bad we can't take photos!

Barakathunnisa said...

thank you and you're welcome =)

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.