Hearsay mysay:

Say Goodnight and Go.


Joelyn's send-off Vodcasts

Vodcasts from Joelyn's ("the girl in Vodnesis" LOL) send-off outing. 4 in total but one of them didn't manage to get clearance from the boss, Hafiz. I've uploaded it in sequence so it will be played consecutively. Enjoy!

1. Habez's Sexy Back
2. Joelyn Got Pranked
3. Fight Club Drama






I noticed that I always imprint memories on songs that I listen to. So everytime I go through withdrawals, I'd listen to a song, reflect through and then forget about the song completely or listen to new songs. The next time I would listen to it, the memories will flow through me magically. The magical thing about it is that the song suits the memory always =)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I noticed that I always imprint memories on songs that I listen to. So everytime I go through withdrawals, I'd listen to a song, reflect through and then forget about the song completely or listen to new songs. The next time I would listen to it, the memories will flow through me magically."

Omg, same. I hear certain songs and memories of those times /periods when I listened to the song(s) excessively, whether or not they apply or holds a similar meaning to what I was going through, just all rush back. All the emotions just replay all over, I get flashbacks, I relive the moment. Amazing, huh, how our minds work.

Btw, PICTURES PLEASE! And youre going off tmr take careeee!!!!!!

Shamsofcourse said...

The magical thing about it is that the song suits the memory always =)

just added this. lol.

Eunice? HEY!!! haha you like the videos? So cool la we do the same things to the songs we listen to =)
I'll pass you the link of the photos. See you around!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's Eun. I dont do it deliberately, but my brain just connects a song to a memory, to a chapter of my life. I dont do facebook anymore, boooooo!!!! I dont even rmb my password ):

Take care in NS! Habez' over at ur place now :)

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.